*"NEWS OF THE DAY" (13.04.2021)"
*THANK YOU: Our number of visitors exceeded 20000 . We are growing.
*USA has announced that March 2021 was the busiest month of air travel since the pandemic began. However the death toll did not decline too much (MEDSCAPE).
*During clinical trials of the vaccines, common side effects included: Pain, swelling, fever, chills, tiredness, headache (CDC).
*WHO has published "STRATEGIC PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE PLAN" You can download the document from here.
A. *Key advice for older adults and people with pre-existing conditions (WHO):
1.When you have visitors to your home, exchange “1 metre greetings”, like a wave, nod, or bow.
2.Ask visitors and those you live with to wash their hands.
3. Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces in your home, especially areas that people touch a lot.
4. If someone you live with isn’t feeling well (especially with possible COVID-19 symptoms), limit your shared spaces.
5. If you become ill with symptoms of COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider by telephone before visiting your healthcare facility.
6. Make a plan in preparation for an outbreak of COVID-19 in your community.
7. When you go out in public, follow the same preventative guidelines as you would at home.
8. Stay up to date using information from reliable sources.
B. NEW CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC:
* Can the COVID-19 infections be transmitted in hot and humid conditions? WHO answers the question.
* The facts about COVID-19. You can download the document (www.cdc.com)
* How to cope with coronavirus at work? This is the presentation in English.
*The first U.S. clinical trial of a vaccine produced by an American biotechnology company to combat the novel coronavirus started on March 16. (www.bio.org).
*There are several trials on vaccine or drug therapy on COVID-19. WHO is supporting the SOLIDARITY trial.
C. RD :
You can reach RD Consultancy from Facebook. The announcements will be both in Turkish and English.
* Starting form 19.02.2020 1 (one) Euro equals to 3,8155 Turkish Liras in drug reimbursement.
*Happy anniversary !!!
2021 is RD's 11th year in the market.