*"NEWS OF THE DAY" (19.1.2020)"
*FBI investigates after hundreds of vaccine doses intentionally ruined (MEDSCAPE).
During clinical trials of the vaccines, common side effects included: Pain, swelling, fever, chills, tiredness, headache (CDC).
WHO has published "STRATEGIC PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE PLAN" You can download the document from here.
Key advice for older adults and people with pre-existing conditions (WHO):
1.When you have visitors to your home, exchange “1 metre greetings”, like a wave, nod, or bow.
2.Ask visitors and those you live with to wash their hands.
3. Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces in your home, especially areas that people touch a lot.
4. If someone you live with isn’t feeling well (especially with possible COVID-19 symptoms), limit your shared spaces.
5. If you become ill with symptoms of COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider by telephone before visiting your healthcare facility.
6. Make a plan in preparation for an outbreak of COVID-19 in your community.
7. When you go out in public, follow the same preventative guidelines as you would at home.
8. Stay up to date using information from reliable sources.
2. NEW CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC:
* Can the COVID-19 infections be transmitted in hot and humid conditions? WHO answers the question.
* The facts about COVID-19. You can download the document (www.cdc.com)
* How to cope with coronavirus at work? This is the presentation in English.
*The first U.S. clinical trial of a vaccine produced by an American biotechnology company to combat the novel coronavirus started on March 16. (www.bio.org).
*There are approximately several trials on vaccine or drug therapy on COVID-19. WHO is supporting the SOLIDARITY trial.
3. RD :
(January 2020) RD's YOUTUBE channel is on air. You can find our 6 th video "RD's expectations from 2020" in our youtube channel "RDilac" in Turkish.
You can reach RD Consultancy from Facebook. The announcements will be both in Turkish and English.
2020 is RD's 10th year. Happy anniversary !!!
* Starting form 19.02.2020 1 (one) Euro equals to 3,8155 Turkish Liras in drug reimbursement.